CO needed to shift focus from retailers to direct to consumers as customers switched to shopping online across the luxury fashion market in 2020. The current website provided a lot of opportunity to drive organic traffic, and CO’s strong brand allowed us to activate a successful paid social strategy. This meant we were able to drive a significant uplift in both traffic and ROI for these channels in a short period of time.
Co Collection – Overview
SEO & Paid Social
What We Did
Increased traffic and ROI
- Improve direct to consumer sales – compete with actual retailers (NAP, Matchesfashion, Nordstrom, Farfetch, MyThersa, Neiman, etc.)
- Increase e-commerce revenue
- Build brand awareness / increase audience
- Build out paid media channels
Full SEO development of the site, inclusive of:
- Bespoke keyword research, page optimization and copy development through their ecomm catalog
- Technical analysis – improving mobile site speed scores from 15/100 to 90/100 to improve conversions across all channels
- Page optimization and content development throughout their ecomm catalog
YOY (Year One)
It takes a lot to be one of the most trusted themes on the market. Read more below why users keep coming back over and over again.
Horizontal Progress Bar
Ready to take the next step?